- Scaffold Definition
- Nodejs Scaffolding with Yeoman
- Java Scaffolding
- Java Scaffolding with Spring Roo
- Java Scaffolding with Maven
- Kubernetes Scaffolding. Built in snippets for creating k8s resources
- Other Scaffolding Tools
Nodejs Scaffolding with Yeoman¶
Java Scaffolding with Spring Roo¶
Java Scaffolding with Maven¶
- Maven supports project scaffolding, based on project templates (called archtype). This is provided by the archetype plug-in. Maven provides archetypes for almost anything, from a simple Java application to a complex web application. The goal of this scaffolding is to allow a fast start into the Maven world. It provides the “standardized” folder structure of software projects.
- You can create a project by executing the generation goal on the archetype plugin via the following command:
Kubernetes Scaffolding. Built in snippets for creating k8s resources¶
- Ambassador Edge Stack. K8S Initializer (scaffolding tool) 🌟 Build Your Own Application-Ready Kubernetes Playground. Generate YAML configs for ingress, CI/CD, observability, authentication, and more in just 3 minutes.
- Skaffold 🌟
- cloud.google.com: Kubernetes development, simplified—Skaffold is now GA
- Cloud Code Skaffold is the underlying engine that drives Cloud Code.
- ashishtechmill.com: CI/CD Workflow for Spring Boot Application on Kubernetes via Skaffold This article will cover how to create CI/CD workflow for a SpringBoot Application deployed to Kubernetes using Skaffold.
- codefresh.io: The ultimate guide for local development on Kubernetes: Draft vs Skaffold vs Garden.io
- cloud.google.com: configuring_with_snippets 🌟 GoogleCloudTech Code has built-in snippets for creating common resources (pod, service, configmap, etc). Plus diffing and dry-run of YAML.
Other Scaffolding Tools¶
- Atomist New automation platform, delivering pre-built automations called Skills.