Crossplane. A Universal Control Plane API for Cloud Computing. Crossplane Workloads Definitions
- crossplane.io Crossplane is an open source Kubernetes add-on that supercharges your Kubernetes clusters enabling you to provision and manage infrastructure, services, and applications from kubectl.
- Crossplane, a Universal Control Plane API for Cloud Computing
- Crossplane as an OpenShift Operator to manage and provision cloud-native services
- Crossplane: A Kubernetes Control Plane to Roll Your Own PaaS
- dev.to: GKE Cluster using Crossplane
- medium: Using Crossplane to Provision a Kubernetes Cluster in Google Cloud
- upbound/platform-ref-multi-k8s: Upbound’s reference platform for multi-cloud Kubernetes with Crossplane Use crossplane and provision new EKS/AKS/GKE clusters declaratively and have them continuously managed for you.
- codefresh.io: Using GitOps for Infrastructure and Applications With Crossplane and Argo CD
- itnext.io: Why do developers find Kubernetes so hard? And how can Crossplane Kubernetes Provider help
- faun.pub: Defining Infrastructure Declaratively with Crossplane
- itnext.io: GitOpsify Cloud Infrastructure with Crossplane and Flux In this article, we are going to learn how to automate the provisioning of cloud resources via Crossplane and combine it with GitOps practices.
Demo. YAML Your Cloud. Managing Cloud-Hosted Resources from Kubernetes
- Very cool talk from @askmeegs and @shabirmean with an insightful look into the tools for managing cloud resources from Kubernetes. Great demonstration of @crossplane_io spanning your control plane across multiple clouds.
- Presentation: YAML your cloud