NoSQL Databases and NewSQL
- NoSQL - Wikipedia
- Youtube: Introduction to NoSQL by Martin Fowler
- NoSQL vs. SQL: Choosing a Data Management Solution
- NoSQL Guide, by Martin Fowler
- thoughtworks.com: NoSQL Databases, an overview
- Diferencias entre SQL y NoSQL ¿Sabes cuál usar?
- zdnet.com: SQL, NoSQL? What’s the difference these days?
- NoSQL Databases: 4 Game-Changing Use Cases
- DZone: A Primer on Open-Source NoSQL Databases A beginner’s guide to the different flavors of NoSQL databases, including key-value, document-oriented, graph, and column-oriented databases.
- How to Evolve from RDBMS to NoSQL + SQL 🌟
- DZone: SQL vs. NoSQL 🌟 Take a look at the most recent developments between SQL and NoSQL databases. And remember, make your DB decision based on the project, not on the hype.
- NoSQL Databases: a Survey and Decision Guidance
- dev.to: NoSQL Database Design for E-Commerce Apps in 2021
- stackoverflow.blog: Have the tables turned on NoSQL? NoSQL was the next big thing in system architecture in 2011, but overall interest in it has plateaued recently. What is NoSQL, what does it have to do with modern development, and is it worth implementing in your project?
- vishnu.hashnode.dev: 4 Types Of NoSQL Databases Evaluate which type of NoSQL database best fits your use case
- medium: When to Use MongoDB Rather than MySQL
- sysadminxpert.com: Demystifying NoSQL Databases 🌟
- datastax.medium.com: SQL versus NoSQL: The Pros and Cons
- intellipaat.com: NoSQL vs. SQL - Difference between SQL and NoSQL One has been predominantly used by firms for storing structured data in various forms, while another lets the companies store unstructured and semi-structured data also. Which among them is better and more efficient? Let’s analyze in this blog!
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Time Series SQL vs No SQL
- thenewstack.io: Why Choose a NoSQL Database? There Are Many Great Reasons With JSON data models and multimodel access, a NoSQL database can meet massive performance demands and still evolve rapidly.
- wikipedia: Couchbase Server
- blog.couchbase.com: How to Build Observability Dashboards with Prometheus, Grafana & Couchbase
- blog.couchbase.com podcast: NoSQL in the Perspective of Industry Leaders
- Query JSON Using SQL With Couchbase Query Workbench Would you like to query a JSON document database using SQL-like syntax? Couchbase has N1QL for you.
MongoDB Tools and MongoDB as a Service
- MongoDB Tools - Admin GUIs, Monitoring and Other Good Stuff
- blog.mongodirector.com: Which is the best MongoDB GUI?
- MongoLab: Fully managed MongoDB-as-a-Service
- Orchestrate: DBaaS|NoSQL with One REST API
- mongodirector: MongoDB Hosting
- MongoDB security tutorial
- MongoDB Security Part 1 - Design and Configuration
- MongoDB Security Part II: 10 mistakes that can compromise your database
- Avoiding pitfalls running Mongo 3.2 in Docker on OSX
- MongoDB Tutorial – A Scalable NoSQL DB
- MongoDB Cloud Manager
- 3T MongoChef – Your New MongoDB GUI
- MongoDB Administration Checklist for MySQL DBAs 🌟 If you are MySQL DBA, starting MongoDB administration is not always an easy transition. This post provides a checklist for MongoDB administrators who are familiar with MySQL.
- DZone: Maximizing MongoDB on AWS This lengthy post will tell you everything you need to know about getting MongoDB Atlas working as best as it can on Amazon Web Services.
- MongoDB and Kubernetes 🌟
- polarsparc.com: Hands-on MongoDB :: Part-5 🌟
- betterprogramming.pub: MongoDB Schema Validation Rules How to apply schema validation rules in a collection.
- hashinteractive.com: MONGODUMP AND MONGORESTORE VS MONGOEXPORT AND MONGOIMPORT
- adamtheautomator.com: How To Perform a MongoDB Kubernetes Installation 🌟 In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to deploy MongoDB to Kubernetes using the MongoDB Operator.
- code.likeagirl.io: Docker: Setup Simple Application with MongoDB for Data Storage
- thenewstack.io: Deploy MongoDB in a Container, Access It Outside the Cluster How to a deploy a containerized version of MongoDB and connect to it from a machine or service outside of the hosting server.
- solo.io: Step by Step: Datastax Cassandra with Istio and SNI routing Connecting applications running outside of the Kubernetes cluster to the Cassandra database running inside the cluster.
- engineeringblog.yelp.com: Orchestrating Cassandra on Kubernetes with Operators
- datastax.com: Apache Cassandra 4.0 is Now Delivered Via K8ssandra on Amazon EKS
- foojay.io: K8ssandra Performance Benchmarks on Cloud Managed Kubernetes
- datastax.medium.com: We Pushed Helm to the Limit—then Built a Kubernetes Operator
- thenewstack.io: How to Run a Cassandra Operation in Docker
- medium.com/building-the-open-data-stack: How to Migrate Your Cassandra Database to Kubernetes with Zero Downtime In this post, you’ll learn how to migrate existing Cassandra clusters to the K8ssandra operator without downtime by leveraging flat networking. This allows Cassandra nodes running in VMs to connect to Cassandra pods running in Kubernetes directly
Apache Drill. Schema free SQL query on everything engines
- NuoDB, elastically scalable database. A revolution compared to traditional monolithic 1-box databases. NuoDB is ACID,SQL, distributed/scalable and support flexible schemas
- Traditional database replication drawbacks
- medium.com: A chance for NewSQL databases