QA: Software Quality Test Automation¶
- Awesome Test Automation
- Awesome Software Quality
- softwaretestguideforu.com: What is system testing? How to perform system testing?
- linkedin.com/pulse: Importance of API Automation Testing 🌟
- automationreinvented.blogspot.com: Top 40 API Automation testing interview question for SDET and Automation QA ?
- thenewstack.io: Optimizing App Performance in a Multicloud Stack
- botplayautomation.com: Automation Testing Implementation Guide
- botplayautomation.com: Types of Software Testing
- botplayautomation.com: Automation & Manual Testing Best Practices
- launchdarkly.com: Release Testing Explained 🌟 Release testing refers to coding practices and test strategies that give teams confidence that a software release candidate is ready for users. Release testing aims to find and eliminate errors and bugs from a software release so that it can be released to users. Let’s dive in and explore several methods used to perform release testing.
- collabnix.com: The Ultimate Docker Tutorial for Automation Testing
- TestProject Free Test Automation for All.
- Allure Report 🌟
- venturebeat.com: Reflect brings automated no-code web testing to the cloud
- Semgrep Static analysis at ludicrous speed. Find bugs and enforce code standards
- meetup.com: A single open-source security scanner for most languages on Jenkins As software security is becoming an increasingly bigger organization risk, static and dynamic analysis are becoming indispensable. However most popular open-source static analysis scanners cover only a handful of languages, or offer limited security rules. In this talk, we’ll present Semgrep, an open-source static analysis tool that support 12+ languages, and simplifies writing custom rules for organization-specific code patterns. In addition, we’ll show how to integrate Semgrep into a Jenkins Pipeline for scanning every commit or PR.
Kubernetes conformance testing tools¶
- Mastercard, for example, checks every deployment with Kubernetes conformance testing tools such as sonobuoy and kubench.
- sonobuoy is a diagnostic tool that makes it easier to understand the state of a Kubernetes cluster by running a set of plugins (including Kubernetes conformance tests) in an accessible and non-destructive manner. It is a customizable, extendable, and cluster-agnostic way to generate clear, informative reports about your cluster.
- kubench Benchmark different containerized applications within a kubernetes cluster.
If your code has no tests, then:— Daniel Moka⚡ (@dmokafa) February 28, 2021
- it is not clean
- it is not complete
- it is not correct
- it is not documented
- it is not verified
- it is not working
And most importantly: It is not quality.