Chrome & Firefox DevTools. HTTP Protocols & WebSockets
- Port of Firefox’s JSON Viewer
- In @ChromeDevTools Network, the Copy menu is powerful for replaying network requests. Copy as Fetch API code, cURL and a Node.js fetch that includes cookie data:
- digitalocean.com: How To Debug Node.js with the Built-In Debugger and Chrome DevTools
- dev.to: My 12 Favorite Chrome Extensions as a Web Developer
- blog.bitsrc.io: Google Chrome Hidden Features Every Developer Should Know
- Firefox DevTools
- Tip: Firefox has a really nice JSON viewer built in. Transforms JSON files (and API responses) into an easy to browse & search tree.
Click to expand!
8 Google extensions every developer must use— Meet Jain🦅 (@meetjain74) September 5, 2021
A thread 🧵🧵
💡 Web Development tip— Csaba Kissi ⚡ (@csaba_kissi) November 7, 2021
You can restart Chrome from the address bar by typing: chrome://restart pic.twitter.com/0jbVoHwS1z