- AWS Route 53
- AWS Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- AWS Application Load Balancer (ALB)
- Gateway Load Balancer (GWLB)
- AWS Latency
- AWS VPC
- AWS CloudFront
- AWS API Gateway
- AWS Networking for Developers
- Elastic Network Adapter
- AWS Cloud Networking – Zero to Hero
- cloudonaut.io: What Architects Need to Know About Networking on AWS
- cloudonaut.io: Advanced AWS Networking: Pitfalls That You Should Avoid
- gprakash-sharma.medium.com: AWS Site-to-Site VPN with NAT
- Resolve DNS names of Network Load Balancer nodes to limit cross-Zone traffic
- github.com/seligman/aws-ip-ranges: AWS’s ip-ranges.json AWS adds an extra 5.5M IPv4 addresses. Tracking the history and size of AWS’s ip-ranges.json file. AWS provides a data file showing the current IP ranges their services use, called ip-ranges.json. This repository tracks changes to that file, and based off a trigger on the SNS topic automatically produces this chart showing how what percentage of the Internet’s IPv4 address space AWS is in control of.
- medium: Building a Global Network with AWS Transit Gateway Connecting branch and corporate offices into the AWS cloud to build a global network is necessary to provide ubiquitous accessibility for users. This solution uses AWS Transit Gateway, AWS Direct Connect, and AWS Accelerated Site-to-Site VPN to build a modern, secure, scalable, and cost-efficient WAN on top of the AWS global network.
AWS Route 53
AWS Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- AWS Summit Series 2016 | London: Deep Dive on Elastic Load Balancing
- docs.aws.amazon.com: What Is Elastic Load Balancing?
- ably.com: Balancing act: the current limits of AWS network load balancers
- luis-sena.medium.com: Automated AWS Load Balancer Warm-Up Automate AWS load balancer to avoid issues with huge traffic spikes
- dashbird.io: AWS Elastic Load Balancing from a Serverless perspective Should you switch your AWS API Gateway out for an Application Load Balancer (ALB)? A cheat sheet for all you need to know about ALB:
AWS Application Load Balancer (ALB)
- Application Load Balancer
- aws blogs - New – AWS Application Load Balancer
- medium: 10 reasons why you should think about using an AWS Application Load Balancer
- Introducing the AWS Load Balancer Controller
- Fine-tuning blue/green deployments on application load balancer
Gateway Load Balancer (GWLB)
- Find the fastest region from your location Check AWS response time from you browser. Sharing my mini-project, it measures response time from AWS services from different regions base on your location. let me know what you think.
- Linkedin Discussion
- Don’t do just a single check, the first check will be a lot slower as DNS lookups will need to be done, etc.
- I’d recommend doing at least 3 checks getting an average.
- Run 6 checks (with a random 3-10 second delay between each one), the first can be ignored, the highest one is also ignored (as a likely outlier), then for the next 4 show the minimum, maximum and average (mean).
- medium.com: Optimizing Latency and Bandwidth for AWS Traffic
- linuxjournal.com: AWS EC2 VPC CLI
- Build a Modular and Scalable Amazon VPC Architecture with New Quick Start Build a modular virtual network architecture with Amazon VPC in 5 minutes with our new Quick Start
- Specifying the VPC for your Amazon RDS DB Instance You can now easily change the Amazon VPC used by your Amazon RDS DB instance!
- awsfundamentals.blogspot.com: AWS Virtual Private Cloud - VPC
- Reduce Cost and Increase Security with Amazon VPC Endpoints
- ealtili.medium.com: Deepdive to VPCs and Connections to VPC
- Centralize access using VPC interface endpoints to access AWS services across multiple VPCs
- betterprogramming.pub: AWS: Creating a VPC With an Auto-scaling Group Using T2.micro Instances Maintain a self-healing architecture