Infrastructure Provisioning. Infra Management Tools. IaC Infrastructure as Code
- Local Environment as Code
- Comparing the Tools
- Infrastructure as Code using Kubernetes
- stackoverflow.blog: Infrastructure as code: Create and configure infrastructure elements in seconds IaC allows developers to supply IT environments with multiple lines of code and can be deployed in a matter of minutes (in contrast to manual infrastructure, which can take hours if not days to be deployed).
- invensislearning.com: Infrastructure as a Code Tutorial: How it Works, Types, and Best Practices
- agileconnection.com: Infrastructure as Code: The Foundation of Effective DevOps
- cloudify.co: Infrastructure As Code – Is It REALLY Enough For DevOps? IAC DevOps Best Practices 🌟
- bridgecrew.io: 5 tips for securely adopting infrastructure as code
- dzone: Why Should You Leverage Infrastructure as Code? Learn the essentials of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and how engineers can utilize its many benefits.
- redhat.com: Pull vs. push in automated VM provisioning: What you need to know Understanding the different techniques for provisioning virtual machines in the CI/CD process is essential for enterprise architects planning deployment automation into their designs.
- itnext.io: Platform-as-Code: how it relates to Infrastructure-as-Code and what it enables
- dzone.com: How to Start an Infrastructure as Code Project 🌟 Learn the best practices to properly start an infrastructure as code project, from the source code to collaboration exercises and tools.
- daffodilsw.medium.com: What is Infrastructure Automation in DevOps?
- thenewstack.io: IaC Cloud Misconfiguration Tools too Noisy without Context
- freecodecamp.org: Infrastructure as Code - Full Course 🌟
- faun.pub: The best Infrastructure as Code tools for 2021
- alpacked.io: Infrastructure as Code in DevOps 🌟 Key driving force of efficient application delivery.
- devops.com: Updating and Managing Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC)
- thenewstack.io: GUIs, CLI, APIs: Learn Basic Terms of Infrastructure-as-Code
- thenewstack.io: Infrastructure-as-Code: Increase Security, Scale Development
- thenewstack.io: Struggling with IT Staff Leaving? Try Infrastructure as Code 🌟 With IaC, the organization retains critical knowledge of deployment and updates in code repositories, lessening the impact of any one expert leaving
- devopscube.com: Immutable Infrastructure Explained For Beginners
- medium.com/@bunnyshell: How to Overcome Infrastructure as Code (IaC) Challenges
- dzone.com/articles: A Beginner’s Guide to Infrastructure as Code 🌟 In this article, take an in-depth look at how Infrastructure as Code (IaC) works, its benefits, and common challenges.
Local Environment as Code
Comparing the Tools
- clickittech.com: Infrastructure as Code Tools, what are the best IaC tools? 🌟
- intellipaat.com: Terraform vs Ansible: Key Differences Between Terraform and Ansible 🌟
- clickittech.com: Terraform vs CloudFormation: The Final battle 🌟
- k21academy.com: Terraform vs Ansible: Working, Difference, Provisioning 🌟
- cncf.io: Cloudformation vs. Terraform: Which is better?
- cloudify.co: Ansible Vs Terraform 🌟
- techcommunity.microsoft.com: Infrastructure as Code (IaC): Comparing the Tools
- Checkmarx/kics Find security vulnerabilities, compliance issues, and infrastructure misconfigurations early in the development cycle of your infrastructure-as-code with KICS by Checkmarx. KICS stands for Keeping Infrastructure as Code Secure, it is open source and is a must-have for any cloud native project.
- gofireflyio/aiac 🌟 Artificial Intelligence Infrastructure-as-Code Generator.
Infrastructure as Code using Kubernetes
- cloud.google.com/config-connector Config Connector is an open source Kubernetes addon that allows you to manage Google Cloud resources through Kubernetes.
- medium.com/globant: Infrastructure as Code using Kubernetes
- Config Connector (KCC) is a solution to maintain Cloud Resources as Infrastructure as Code. It is built as an Open Source initiative and runs on Kubernetes clusters. As such, it leverages YAML files to maintain and operate such resources.
- Config Connector has two versions: an Add-On for Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) clusters and a manual installation for other Kubernetes distributions.
Click to expand!
Click to expand!
Jeez, people in my timeline arguing about the merits of CDK vs. Pulumi and I'm just waiting for you all to get on my level. pic.twitter.com/S3PU7FGuw2— Corey Quinn (@QuinnyPig) December 14, 2021
Do you use the AWS, GCP, or Azure web consoles beyond getting started with a new cloud provider? If so, why not an automation tool such as Terraform or Cloud Formation? pic.twitter.com/5LIZSTcNpG— Kelsey Hightower (@kelseyhightower) January 19, 2022