- dureka.co: What Is Ansible? Configuration Management And Automation With Ansible
- Dzone: Getting Started With Ansible
- Dzone: Part 1: Getting Started with Ansible
- Dzone: Part 2: Deploying Applications
- Dzone: 10 easy to use modules in ansible
- Dzone: Ansible: An Effective IT Automation Tool Learn about Ansible, a tool for automating application deployments, configuration management, and more in a DevOps environment.
- Dzone: Running Ansible at Scale
- Udemy.com: Ansible Essentials: Simplicity in Automation (Free Tutorial)
- Deployment of Microservices in Cloud With Ansible This tutorial will help you understand how Ansible orchestrates Docker containers at least for a dev environment
- opensource.com: How to install software with Ansible Automate software installations and updates across your devices with Ansible playbooks.
- opensource.com: Automate your container orchestration with Ansible modules for Kubernetes 🌟 Combine Ansible with Kubernetes for cloud automation. Plus, get our cheat sheet for using the Ansible k8s module.
- opensource.com: A quickstart guide to Ansible 🌟 Download the Ansible Automation for SysAdmins guide.
- opensource.com: 7 things you can do with Ansible right now If Ansible’s inclusion as a leader on the Forrester Wave report piqued your interest, here are some ways the automation solution can simplify your life.
- medium.com: The Ultimate Guide for Ansible Total Domination 🌟
- opensource.com: Integrate your calendar with Ansible to avoid schedule conflicts 🌟 Make sure your automation workflow’s schedule doesn’t conflict with something else by integrating a calendar app into Ansible.
- opensource.com: My first day using Ansible A sysadmin shares information and advice about putting Ansible into real-world use configuring computers on his network.
- siliconangle.com: Red Hat ties Ansible automation to Kubernetes cluster management 🌟
- sdxcentral.com: Red Hat Links Ansible Automation to Kubernetes Management 🌟
- thenewstack.io: Red Hat Brings Ansible Automation to Kubernetes 🌟
- openshift.com: Ansible and OpenShift: Connecting for Success 🌟
- zdnet.com: ed Hat expands Ansible ready to run cloud programs 🌟 And, on top of more plug-and-play Ansible programs, you can now run Ansible hand-in-glove with Red Hat OpenShift.
- theregister.com: Juggling Ansible, OpenShift and K8s? This is for you: Red Hat couples automation to cluster management
- redhat.com: Ansible Essentials: Simplicity in Automation Technical Overview (Free Course) 🌟
- opensource.com: 10 Ansible modules for Linux system automation c These handy modules save time and hassle by automating many of your daily tasks, and they’re easy to implement with a few commands.
- redhat.com: Renewing my thrill at work with Ansible
- opensource.com: Set up an Ansible lab in 20 minutes Build an environment to support learning and experimenting with new software.
- opensource.com: 4 lines of code to improve your Ansible play
- redhat.com: Demystifying Ansible for Linux sysadmins 🌟 Taking the labor out of labor-intensive tasks is what Ansible is all about. Learn the basics here.
- opensource.com: 10 ways Ansible is for everyone 🌟 Expand your knowledge and skills with the top 10 Ansible articles plus five news summaries from 2020
- ansible.com: Ansible Network Resource Modules: Deep Dive on Return Values
- linkedin.com: Ansible what is it and what not
- redhat.com: How to automate system reboots using the Ansible reboot module
- developer.okta.com: Tutorial: Ansible and Account Automation with Okta
- redhat.com: Got automation? Here’s a quick guide to get you up to speed on Ansible 🌟 This article gives you a quick, high-level guide on how to start with Ansible
- opensource.com: How Ansible got started and grew
- ansible.com: Announcing the Community Ansible 3.0.0 Package 🌟
- toptechskills.com: Ansible Tutorials & Courses 🌟 Ansible is an agentless infrastructure as code (IAC) tool that is super effective at configuring cloud and bare metal infrastructure.
- opensource.com: 5 everyday sysadmin tasks to automate with Ansible 🌟 Get more efficient and avoid errors by automating repeatable daily tasks with Ansible.
- redhat.com: 8 steps to developing an Ansible role in Linux 🌟 In this article, an existing Ansible playbook is used to deploy Vim and convert it to a role adding flexibility and reusability.
- ansible.com: Ansible whitepaper Download this paper for a deep dive into Ansible, an open source IT configuration management, deployment, and orchestration tool.
- redhat.slides.com: Ansible 202 - Best Practices from the field - asciinema.org/~padajuan
- redhat.com: How to use Ansible to send an email using Gmail
- redhat.com: How to use Ansible to configure a reverse proxy 🌟 Placing a load balancer in front of your web server infrastructure helps ensure any spike in traffic doesn’t bring down the site.
- Ansible 3.3.0 released
- fedoramagazine.org: Using Ansible to configure Podman containers 🌟
Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
Automation services catalog
Red Hat Certified Ansible Content Collections
Ansible Cheat Sheets
Running Ansible Playbooks
Running Ansible Playbooks From Jenkins
Ansible Tower & Ansible AWX. Running Ansible Playbooks From Ansible Tower
Alternatives to Ansible Tower
Ansible Molecule. Development and Testing of Ansible Roles
Ansible Galaxy Roles
Ansible and Public Cloud Guides
Ansible Kubernetes Module
NGINX Core Collection for Ansibe
Dynatrace with Ansible
SQL Server with Ansible
Ansistrano. Deploying applications with Ansible in Capistrano style